The terminal that comes standard with the Gargle – Payment Depot Merchant Account is the Verifone VX520
Reg. $299 – FREE with Gargle – Payment Depot Merchant Service subscription
THE VX 520 IS EVERYTHING a countertop device should be. Delivering unprecedented performance, lighting-fast speeds, and uncompromised security, this power-packed payment device works hard so you don’t have to.
The VX 520 operates at lightning speed thanks to a powerful processor and expandable memory. Integrated NFC/CTLS capabilities support alternative payments, as well as apps for loyalty programmes and biometric functionality.
- EMV ENABLED
- NFC / CTLS ENABLED
- MSR ENABLED
The VX 520 comes with the choice of dial-up or ethernet connectivity or optional battery. A comms port area underneath the device keeps countertops free of clutter.
Verifone VX 520
Get more of what you want in a countertop payment device with Verifone’s VX 520. Delivering unprecedented performance, lighting-fast speeds and uncompromising security, this power-packed payment device works hard for your business. Engineered with features that move more transactions and open more revenue opportunities, Verifone’s VX 520 takes transactions to a more profitable level.
- Delivers speed, reliability and ease of use with the powerful combination of the VX platform and the proven Verix operating system
- Secures with future-proof technology, including EMV, NFC enablement, and PCI PTS 3.X certification
- Optimizes usability with a compact, ergonomic design featuring a full range of connectivity options and longer-life components
- Provides maximum security and compliance with end-to-end encryption and VeriShield Total Protect
- Internal PIN pad streamlines debit transactions
400 MHz, ARM11 32-bit RISC processor
160 MB (128 MB Flash, 32 MB SDRAM)
128 × 64 pixel graphical, white backlit LCD
24 lps, 49 mm paper roll (standard),40 mm paper roll (contactless)
Triple track MSR
ISO18092-capable, supports major NFC/contactless schemes
Ethernet, telecom, RS-232, USB 2.0 Host, USB Client
PCI PTS 3.X-approved
8V DC, 2.25A or optional 9V DC, 4A
Operating temperature: 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F); storage temperature: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F); relative humidity: 5% to 90%, non-condensing
203 mm L × 78 mm W × 87 mm H;500g weight
Other Standard Features
3 SAM slots