Dental Website and SEO bundle with a low monthly cost - No Setup Fees or Contracts
Your dental practice website is the 24/7 open door to your business. Is your website working for you?
Not only that, but is your website being found?
The digital marketing experts at Sebo Marketing and the Gargle team have put together a website and search engine optimization combo package that work to fit into your marketing budget, are seamless to implement and provide a competitive and effective tool that works with you and grows with you. Included in your monthly fee are 12 continued months of content and link building designed to make sure you are found online and make a great impression.
We can work to update your existing website with a fresh look and feel and SEO friendly content or give you a fresh new site. You have the ability to add on any essentials that make your practice stand out amongst your online competitors. The Sebo team will work with you to continually improve the content and quality of your site.
PRICING – $294/mo – 100% of setup fee waived with NO contract
What is included:
- New or Existing Website
- New or Existing Domain
- Domain Name Included (value of $5.99 – 15.99 – standard domains only)
- Website and Domain Hosting included
- 5-7 pages
- Suggested: Home, About, Services, Patient Information, Contact
- Secondary Page Suggestions: Office Tour, Testimonials, Smile Gallery, Specialty Services, Bios
- Includes Basic SEO (On-Page and Off-Page)
- Includes Social Media Boot Camp
- Internal Linking
- Meta Description
- SEO Title
- Category Tags
- Submissions to Google
What to expect:
Monthly Fulfillment Plan for SEO/SEM Growth
- Month 1: During the first month that we work with you, we want to get what we need to create an attractive site
- Once the site is launched, we need to make sure Google is aware of the site and get feedback from Google
- Google provides some awesome tools, like Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console. We will be getting those tools set up and configured properly.
- We’ll also be setting up some reporting resources so you can get up-to-date information about the health and success of your website.
- Month 2: Social: Create a Google My Business listing with a Google Reviews page on your site
- Month 3: Links: Find some directories (i.e. Yelp, YP.com, etc.) and other provider websites and get you listed in those sites
- Month 4: Quarterly Content: Create several additional pages of content
- Month 5: Social: Create a social media presence (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+)
- Month 6: Links: Find local businesses (i.e. Chamber, Rotary, etc.) and get links on those sites
- Month 7: Quarterly Content: Create several additional pages of content
- Month 8: Social: Create additional social media posts
- Month 9: Links: Integrate Google reviews into the SEO results
- Month 10: Quarterly Content: Integrate Google reviews into the SEO results
- Month 12: Annual Review: Analyze the results and get new keyword ideas from Google. Get feedback from you and your dental office. Create customized strategies based on what’s happened so far.